The Walmart sting!

Yes things to happen but get this a 12 year old girl named Megan Templeton from West Virgina just wanted some watermelon. Simple huh? Well as she was grabbing for the melon in Walmart she got stung by ,now get this, a scorpion! Ouch! Time to rush her to the hospital quick before the poison goes through her blood system and she loses her life. OMG! I would be spastic as her parent. Spastic, angry and very scared. This watermelon that was imported from Mexico came with extra flavor a live scorpion that was captured while she went to the hospital for care. She is doing fine now and thank God they acted quickly and got her the care she needed. Walmart plans to investigate and watch more carefully their imports from Mexico. Honestly shouldn’t this have been done all along. Scary.

What I think……This is just one of the reason’s why I don’t shop or like Walmart!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: